Warning : currently in construction, see the following profiles for a more detailed list of my publications:
- Ehab ElSalamouny and Sébastien Gambs. Optimal noise functions for location privacy on continuous regions. International Journal of Information Security, accepted in June 2017. PDF
- Alaggan Mohammad, Gambs Sébastien and Kermarrec Anne-Marie. Heterogeneous differential privacy. Journal of Privacy and Confidentiality, volume 7, issue 2, article 7, January 2017. PDF
- Aïvodji Ulrich Matchi, Gambs Sébastien, Huguet Marie-Jo and Killijian Marc-Olivier. Meeting points in ridesharing : A privacy-preserving approach. Transportation Research Part C : Emerging Technologies, volume 72, Elsevier, pp. 239-253, November 2016.
- Ehab ElSalamouny and Sébastien Gambs. Differential Privacy Models for Location-Based Services. Transactions on Data Privacy 9(1): 15-48 (2016) PDF
- Gildas Avoine, Xavier Bultel, Sébastien Gambs, David Gérault, Pascal Lafourcade, Cristina Onete, Jean-Marc Robert: A Terrorist-fraud Resistant and Extractor-free Anonymous Distance-bounding Protocol. AsiaCCS 2017: 800-814
- Brunet Solenn, Canard Sébastien, Gambs Sébastien and Olivier Baptiste. Novel differentially private mechanisms for graphs. Proceedings of the 14th Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust (PST’16), Auckland, New-Zealand, December 2016.