Warning : currently in construction, see the following profiles for a more detailed list of my publications:
- Aïvodji Ulrich Matchi, Gambs Sébastien, Huguet Marie-Jo and Killijian Marc-Olivier. Meeting points in ridesharing : A privacy-preserving approach. Transportation Research Part C : Emerging Technologies, volume 72, Elsevier, pp. 239-253, November 2016.
- Ehab ElSalamouny and Sébastien Gambs. Differential Privacy Models for Location-Based Services. Transactions on Data Privacy 9(1): 15-48 (2016) PDF
- Brunet Solenn, Canard Sébastien, Gambs Sébastien and Olivier Baptiste. Novel differentially private mechanisms for graphs. Proceedings of the 14th Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust (PST’16), Auckland, New-Zealand, December 2016.
- Esma Aïmeur, Sébastien Gambs and Cheu Yien Yep. An empirical study on GSN usage intention: Factors influencing the adoption of geo-social networks. Proceeding of the 11th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES 2016), pp. 241-246.
- Xavier Bultel, Sébastien Gambs, David Gerault, Pascal Lafourcade, Cristina Onete and Jean-Marc Robert. A prover-anonymous and terrorist-fraud resistant distance-bounding protocol. Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks WISEC 2016), pp. 121-133.
- Amira Barki, Solenn Brunet, Nicolas Desmoulins, Sébastien Gambs, Saïd Gharout and Jacques Traoré. Private eCash in practice (short paper). Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC 2016), pp. 99-109.